Sunday, February 19, 2012
Swallowed In The Sea
So I have recently been overwhelmed every time I come to my blog. Nothing exciting or interesting is happening or has happened so I feel like I have nothing to blog about. I knew this would happen! But today I decided that my blog needs some love because who knows when something exciting is going to happen for us...probably not anytime soon. I also have been really busy with work and when I'm not at work, I am running errands or busy with something else. I constantly feel exhausted and usually frustrated with my job and so in my spare time, I usually choose to do something mind numbing or reality escaping - such as passing the time on Pinterest or watching Harry Potter.
Recently, however, we decided that we are going to go on a cruise. We have been wanting to ever since we got married but decided now is the best time. We don't have any kids to take care of, only one of us is in school, we have the financial means for it, and there is no way I can keep working at my job if I don't have something to look forward to. So we booked it. We are leaving from Los Angeles, going to Catalina Island for a day, then to Ensenada, Mexico, and back to Los Angeles. We also found out through the grapevine (thanks a lot, Trev!) that my cousin is getting married in San Diego so we planned it around their current wedding date in hopes that we could spend a couple days there before our cruise. But man, the time could not go any faster until we get there! As you can see from my visual, I just want the ocean RIGHT NOW. Ahh...patience is a virtue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment