Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Team USA!

Because this is the first summer I've had TV in awhile, and due to the fact that I currently am unemployed, I have been watching quite a bit of the Olympics. I must say, I never realized how many sports are in the Olympics! Silly, I know, but I haven't ever watched the Olympics to this extent. So far, I have watched kayaking, swimming, cycling, volleyball, basketball, beach volleyball, and of course...soccer! I love the USA Women's soccer team. They are insanely talented and work so well together. They are calm and collected. They're so much fun to watch. Of course, I was absolutely enraged when watching their game against Colombia and saw Abby Wambach get sucker-punched! Overall, the ladies showed Colombia not to mess with their team. 3-0 baby!!! If you haven't seen or heard of the sucker punch, check out the highlights from that game here. I tried to share the video here but either I just don't know how or it wouldn't let me. But here is the link, so go and watch! And support Team USA!

http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-blogs/soccer/colombia-player-gets-olympic-ban-for-wambach-punch.html


No comments:

Post a Comment