Blogging. I've been waffling for so long about creating a blog that I'm a little surprised I actually made one. For some reason, it makes me nervous that people will actually be reading about me and my life. It's a little intimidating. There are so many wonderful blogs out there and so many friends with beautiful and funny and inspiring blogs that I'm intimidated. I'm just little old me...nothing fancy, nothing inspiring, just me. In spite of all that, I just want my friends and family to be able to know what's going on in my life and something for me to remember the important and wonderful things of my life. So, no expectations. I have none about this being the most amazing blog ever, and you should have no expectations either. Let's just have fun, shall we?
As a side note, my background picture is one I took on the coast of Slovenia near Italy. I clearly have not figured this out yet...I want to make it so that it takes up the whole page. All I can do is make it as tile or so it's just one of the small tiles. Anyone?
There is a little check box on the screen where you put in the photo that says "tile" and normally if you uncheck it it will just do full background with your photo.
ReplyDeleteWell, I tried clicking "Don't Tile" but then it's just one little picture, it doesn't take up the whole page.
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome. Maybe I'll start posting on my blog again... You're an inspiration!
ReplyDelete