Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Caring Is Creepy

First off, if anyone can tell me who sings the song that I have named this post will win a prize! Probably a high five from me, but still, totally worth it.

Second off, I have decided that I am going to make my blog private. This is not because I don't want acquaintances blog stalking me, but because I worry more about the creepers in this world. I don't take any measures to be discreet about who I am, who my family is, and where I'm currently at, so I've decided to go private and take measures that way. I'm not going to delude myself into thinking that I have tons of followers or even followers besides my family and maybe a few friends, but if there are, just send me your email address to be added! My email address is marindazaleski@gmail.com, just shoot me an email! And don't be embarrassed if we barely know each other and you secretly stalk my blog, I probably secretly stalk yours as well. Guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment